Experience the ultimate luxury vacation in this expansive contemporary villa. The property extends to over 6,000 sq ft of bright open living spaces and furthermore boasts a generous 3,500 sq ft of outdoor entertainment patio.
Captiva is perfect for Five Star clients who require an exceptional property for a corporate or family getaway. This substantial residence was designed by one of the country's leading architects and is idyllically situated close to the charming town of Kilmuckridge, with all amenities and sandy beaches; further down the beach is the magnificent Curracloe Strand where the D-Day sequence in Saving Private Ryan was filmed.
This Intelligent Eco-friendly home incorporates everything you need to for a relaxing vacation with all the conveniences and technology of home.
Special Features of Captiva Villa
1. Six spacious bedrooms (all ensuite)
2. Very large kitchen, living and dining area
3. Large playroom with video games.
4. Large BBQ entertaining area, outdoor playground, boules court and cycle path
5. Movie Theatre / Pool Room / Bar
6. 8-Seat Hot Tub
7. AV Distribution (HD Movies & Sports)
8. located close to the charming village of Kilmuckridge
1. Close to the beaches
2. Surrounded by beautiful quiet countryside
3. Very convenient as a base for touring Ireland
4. The Sunny South East – we get the best weather in Ireland
5. Local shops, pubs and business' are only 2km away
The local beaches are the main attraction of the area, and are part of a long stretch of unbroken sandy beach that connects Cahore to Raven Point. This is said to be one of the longest stretches of beach in Europe. Morriscastle, the most famous beach in Kilmuckridge, is popular with swimmers, walkers, horse riders, anglers and currently holds a prestigious Blue Flag award, granted due to its excellent water quality, safety, well-managed environment and good local services.
Location & Views
The local coast is host to many rare flora and fauna and is part of a national Heritage Site Kilmuckridge-Tinnaberna Sandhills. Morriscastle has also been awarded the Green Coast Beaches award. Kilmuckridge contains a number of historical buildings as well as restaurants, guesthouses, pubs, and shops